Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for usage of services on our website. By virtue of using these services, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement.
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
For using and registration on this site you must be eligible to enter into, execute and abide by the terms of this contract as per the applicable laws of India. Your registration on the site will mean that that you will abide by all of the terms of this Agreement. Other eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions will also be applicable to you.
You also undertake to inform us of your subsequent disability to enter into any contract and we will be entitled to terminate or modify this agreement at our own discretion with or without any notice to you.
3. UPLOADING OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- Our site does not control the information provided by you and it is your duty to ensure that all the information provided is true, complete and accurate and not offensive, incomplete, harmful, inaccurate or misleading. You further confirm that you have full authority to publish the said information/document on our website.
- You undertake not upload information or case details which are prohibited to be published by order of any court or under any law. You also undertake not to post information on our website which is not in public domain and infringes the privacy of any third party.
- You will ensure that you update the status of your case and the property under litigation, after every effective court hearing wherein an order has been passed by the court with respect to the property. You also undertake to upload relevant and necessary court orders on the website.
- You agree to upload, as required by the website, information and documents including photographs in the format and language specified on the website.
- You understand and agree that in case that any content/data/information/document submitted by you to is found incorrect, misleading, derogatory, illegal and/or such content are submitted without any authority, then we reserve our right to take appropriate legal actions including cancellation of any or all your registrations with or without any notice to you in this regard.
- We also reserve the right to screen messages that you may send to other users through our website. You will not use any information obtained from the Site/Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any person without their prior explicit consent.
- You hereby confirm that the content posted by you on the site does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. If you violate this provision you may be penalized and including termination of your rights to use the service and any other remedies available to us by law.
- You understand and agree that we shall not be liable or responsible to verify the authenticity of the content posted by other users on the site including but not limited to the property price, plan, location, opinion/suggestions, case details etc and shall be in no way be responsible for any loss/damages caused to the users of the website.
- You understand and agree that we are in no way facilitating the sales between you and the seller.
- You understand and agree that all warranties, relating to the property displayed on the website would be provided by the legal owner/ seller of such property and the same would not in any manner be provided by the Website. Any claim in relation to the same should be raised against concerned legal owner / seller only.
4. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
The Terms of Website use, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Website use shall be governed by the laws of India, with exclusive jurisdiction conferred on the courts at New Delhi, India.